Thursday, October 8, 2009

omg!!!! two weeks didn't have update my blog...hahaha..hmm,seems like I'm really busy huh...

21/9( Monday)
I had a youth group committee training camp at my church..we had a lot of fun there...we learned a lot n enjoyed n appreciated it very much... Thanks for Teacher Bernard who teaching us a lot to how to be a great leader as well..And the next day evening,we went to teacher Bernard's house having BBQ...FUN FUN FUN!!! we watched movie n eat a lot..hahaha...^_^..enjoyed on that day~

yo~...a family...=)




BBQ-ing..hahaha^_^

^_^
Smile~

yummy~hehe..

26/9( Saturday )

today is the day of our committees' assume office ...hmm,is the time to serve God~..We r all ready to serving God ...=))



our youth committees~=))


~my church committees~

^_^
committees of other churchs


all of the committees=))



27/9 ( Sunday )

The evening, I went to eat my dinner with russel , kelvin , huong
and my sis since they just finished watching movie at pakson...after dinner,kelvin said want go to my house for a look..lolx...so after I finished changing clothes, Russel fetched me to the GCM because I need to attend a mini concert which I already promised my best friend to attend it...My dear eve.wong was singing..hehehe...and my singing idol-terrence too...=))....both of them were singing well...well done~ hahax..^^...


eve.wong is singing..hehe..


=))


8/10 (Thursday )

hmm...to9 when my sc tuition having a break,I went to Ice City to enjoy eating the ice with fanny,louis and tan..=))...nice~yum yum~ hahax..^^.. some of my classmates also at there too...then we sang loudly,playing around,laugh here n there n so on...hahahaha..well,I'm sure we were enjoyed it so much!! ^_^...after that,we back to tuition lately...>_<>


~my mango ice~
yummy^_^
~Fanny's d~

No comments:

Post a Comment