Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This morning around 11.30am I went to watch a movie name Jeniffer's Body...Man!!!! I did get shocked!!!! duh...for me ,the movie was scary..but for others,they think was sexy...lolx...hahahaha...However,in the pakson...I received a msg from my piano teacher..the msg said that the result was out...then I quickly maked a call to teacher..And she told me that I did pass my piano exam & it was merit..wuhoo!!!!

At that moment,I was so so so happy!!! Anf getting high too..lolx..hahaha^^Because I can't believe my ownself...I thought it was impposible to get merit...But God did light up me,I always pray to God,faith with God....And God did listen my prayer..THX GOD!!!!! =))...

However,my parents gonna celebrate it when they are bck...so...today is the happy day!!!yeapi!!!!!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment