Monday, November 30, 2009

28/11/09-Saturday

This evening I went to a friend birthday party.. =)) hmm,well..my friend did invited a lot of friends and which a lot of I do not know too..haha..so my friend did very busy at that night..or may be...got a little bit ignore us who sat on the sofa and watching TV whole night..hahaha...lolx!! But we can't blame him,because this was his birthday party,ain't us..so we did respect
him..hahaha..

Then was open present time!!!omg~!! My present was suck..hahaha..And it was funny too....guess what did I gave him?? erhem.......I did gave a box of snack and sweet...muahahaha..when the moment he open the present,everyone laugh out loud..xia soi* hahahaha..And they pretend to say"this is the best present!"..lolx!!!!

However,everyone did enjoyed the party...They were quite high i think..=))

the pictures~


just ignore me...
cz ugly...>_<
=))

~guys~

^_^


29/11/09-Sunday


Today went to Bintulu to attend a wedding dinner...well,the bridegroom is a ah mo name John Maher ...cool~...He is cute and funny...and the bride is pretty too~..And the most important is they are Christian~!! Owesome!!! It was a wonderful thing which I must share it out...

At the night we all did enjoyed...eat eat eat,laugh laugh laugh,play play play....hahaha..And the bridegroom sang in chinese song-爱的真谛 with the bride...=))...How lovely they are~
And the bridegroom did sang a song-三只老虎too...hahaha..CUTE!!!...

So at here,I gonna wish both of the bridegroom n the bride always happiness & May God always Bless and beside with them=))
They love each other so much...They met each other and study together at Australia..
And of cz they do really love God very much so they are happiness now~^_^

The pictures which took at the night~


~JocelyN & EvelyN~


=))

ME


^_^


my cousin-rou rou(singer in KK)
~Bride & Bridegroom~
They were singing the song-爱的真谛
~How sweet they are~^_^

~The bridegroom family~

~Family~


=))

~Happiness family~

No comments:

Post a Comment