Thursday, November 26, 2009

Try to cherish every moment

I try......I did tried my best....
I did tried my best to cherish the every moment....
But why....
Why you want to lie to me....
You did say you will come....
I'm waiting...
But you just ignore me.....
You did not reply me....
Why you want promise me....
And once again you did hurt me...
I'm always waiting...looking around the area...
But I do not see any figure of yours...
I did tried to forget the promise...
But still it always always stuck in my heart..
I tried to ignore your breath...
Tried to ignore your voice...
Tried to ignore about your everything....
I'm really tired....
Just please....Go!!!!
Go away from me....please don't steal my heart my soul again...
I'm really tired....
Just let me have a breath...
Just leave me alone....
just....leave me alone......
I'm sorry....This is the 1st time I asked you to go away....
And it will be the last time to ask you too...
I feel weak now..unable to think too much..
It really too much.....
I'm sorry....Just please leave me alone....
HEART break into pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment