Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holidays

wow.....I'm so busy nowadays...hahaha...hm, well.....everything just going fine...exam was finish...holidays is coming soon...n took the poor results back b4 holidays..lolx..n the,took some pictures in few weeks ago which i always lazy to upload it...haha...

so someone is coming back to Miri and enjoy the holidays....I'm not going to mention who is it..=)...then my beloved ex-tuan zhang (xiao ling) is back from New Zeland to Miri...I'm happy to see her again...

However,I gonna start enjoy my holidays and of cz work hard in holidays to prepare next year form 5 SPM too...Just hope that I can study hard!! haha..

okie,show u guys some pics which I have took it quite long time ago~
do enjoy~wu~when performance at chicago music school,
the ah mo was playing with the drum
hahaha..^_^


the last day in the sc tuition


peace=))my sc teacher name tracy

Justine~fanny~teacher tracy~xing hui~ evelyn~zhi yun

my beloved nephew~ I love him so much becz he is really cute
bt he is also very naughty..lolx..hahaha

laugh with his big mouth..lolx

hehehe..eating..my cousins came from china
and came over my house and have a dinner
together

hahahaha^_^

^_^
~fanny~
she is one of the model at the louis hair show


lao dao-jun jie..lolx...cool~hahaha

this hair is really cool~@_@hahax

2 comments: