Monday, January 4, 2010

School reopen...the 1st day to school....
full of pressure....but thx God for giving me a wonderful day....
However,to9 I went to my grand-uncle house..He has pass away dy.....I'm very sad...
To9 some of church ppl and I stand around the coffin of my gran-uncle...And pray for him and sang some church songs for my grand-uncle...He do believe with God..He love God...Amen!!
However,when we sang those songs...I did cried...It was because I heard my uncle which is the elder of a christian monastery-Uncle Choo,he told us that b4 my gang-uncle pass away,they did sang "Jesus Love You" to him in the hospital...After that, my grand-uncle pass away in peace...When he died,his face is within a lovely and peaceful smile...=') such a touching ending...I cried because God has show us his love,his peace,his perfect smile...

Anyway,when all of my cousins having some talks at outside the house...well,Some of my far cousins did done something make me quite unhappy...It was because we are not that close,and may be I saw them were gossip us at the bck there...haix..It is really sad case when i saw with my own eyes...Ain't I think too much,but it really did happened just now...I really hope that all of us won't gossip ppl,especially our cousins...Pls,We all are bro & sis in christ..I hope that we will be a perfect cousins and make it be...Because we all are family!!!!! ...

So,let us pray to God about those sad cases..=))

No comments:

Post a Comment