Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Normal Day

TOday sounds like a normal day...
And today is the last day for our school sukan
But I didn't go to the sukan this morning at outdoor stadium..
Because of my lazy..And I choose to go for my piano class and tuition..(sounds like hardworking)haha..
Then I didn't go to youthgroup this afternoon too because i did join Miri Run in this evening..
When I arrived the padang MMC and saw a lot of students were already gather infront of the stage there...I used to get a T-shirt which is in red colour...But 1st I did get a t-shirt in 46 SIZE @@...Then I tried to change to quite small size but those people who were so fierce..They talked in rudely and quite look down people I think...But I don't even care them,tried up in another way to change my t-shirt in small size..
Finally,I did change the t-shirt to 44 size..hahaha(but still super big for me and I had no choice)
So I just wore it because they want us to wear it to look more beautiful for WHOLE BIG GROUP..
Around 4.30pm,we start our journey..
Our 1st stop was around some where the S.J.K chung hua there..I ate 2 ice-creams which someone or any grocery supply us...then the 2nd stop was outside the pakson...We waited for quite long just to take the environmental protection bag...And so on,I ran into the pakson to eat the sushi which they supply us too..NICE!!
Then the 3rd stop was at some where car parks there..We drank Milo which Milo company supply us...After that,we went back to the Pandang...I'm so tiring now..But it was quite good experience for me and this is the 1st time I joined it...=))

Well, indoor stadium is holding a PC fair and I'm going with my family tonight..

written with peace

No comments:

Post a Comment