Saturday, August 21, 2010

Irritated,excited and upset events

Awww~!!! I have been quite a little long time didn't update my blog...
hee~

So these few days did happened a lot of irritated,excited and upset events

So let check it out!!!





day 17/8



I went to tuition at the night

and I did bully by a friend

I think he was just playing around

although he is the person who loves to bully people too

But I decided to angry he

hahaha..LOL

So he won't keep on bully me since he knew he was wrong now

hee~(I know I'm bad)^^

But the...I had a bad mood at the night

after finish tuition,I saw a lot of cockroachs

at least got 3,and i don't knew how to across the road to go into my car

So I decided to run quickly and shouted!!

haha...when I get into the car,I had been scold by mum...

She said:" you look bigger than it and u still scare about it"

~LOL~

haha...But I TOTALLY don't like cockroach so much!!


day18/8


After school,I walked out from school to my car..

And the journey is quite long since it need to take around 5 to 10mins walked out from school

On the roadside,I met a friend...

And guess what,I did derided by him

so I hit him while we were playing around too

At the moment,I were so careless...

I fell down at the road side!!!!

UGH!!!

And my leg was bleeding...

*sigh...

the worst was a few girls laugh at me when they were at my back

arhhhh!!

damn embarressed!!

And I did suffering with the pain for 3 days

=(



The wound is on my knee and I know it is just a little but it still feel pain!!


Yiew~~~~hahaha...=)


day20/8

On the night,I joined a choir perform at pujut branch

After church,i went to Limteh with a few friends

And in the car got aorund 10 people!!!

my friend who was driver on thaat night,

he drove so fast!!

And the car almost get accident...pffft

After that,we saw a kancil follow us at the back

and keep on shouted :" polis polis!!!!"

owh dear!!! It gonna had a trouble now..

the Polis stopped us at the roadside and scold us...lol

and gave us a warning still even want to summon us

+_+

But who knows,the polis asked us to follow her back to the polis station

while we follow the car at the back and the car suddenly was gone...

LOL

So we don't even care about it and we went for limteh and around 10pm something we were going back home....

pfffft....It was an adventure night....=)



No comments:

Post a Comment