Thursday, August 5, 2010

Complicated

I always think that am I really important??
I have no answer

While you didn't give a gift or support a person with money
they will ignore you or never know who you are
BUT
while you kindly spend a little money to bought a small gift
(which is really a small gift yet it is came from true heart)
They also never appriciate it
How sad it is


You broke the heart
and you are not going to fit it up and just leave it behind
I wonder is it this is a true friendship?
I guess.....no
you even said
"I'm not going to eat this butter cake,and I will throw it away or even leave it behind"
I heard from someone who told me
I always hope that it is not the true
can you tell me pls
How sad it was
...

However,I done my part
And I'm not going to expect anything else
so done here

sorry for typing moody stuff here+_+

ugh....

so gonna off now,good nitez...










1 comment:

  1. hey!!!u r wrong gul!!!ur present is meaningful for me!! dun care wat kind present even jus a small piece of biscuit or jus a words "happy birthday yinjia" it oso a beautiful and meaningful presents for me~nt wat nt important!!get it?so anyway thx for the present and thx for rmb my birthday~hope next year we still can contant each other and dun try to forget me!!!OK??~haha~XD~yinjia here

    ReplyDelete