Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sorry.....

I'm sorry because I'm not the right person
I'm sorry becuase I can't tell you anything that I wish to share it out
I'm sorry beacuse I'm always the wrong one
I'm sorry because I'm not a good person like you
I'm sorry because I'm not a dare person
I'm sorry because I always think in the negative way
I'm sorry beacause I'm always the fake one
I'm sorry because I just want to let you know about my perfect way only
I'm sorry because I can't share with u about my ugly
I'm sorry because I can't even face myself
I'm sorry because I can't do well

And I'm sorry because I'm not the perfect person for you and I'm sad which I can't share with you about my sadness and I need to pretend to act like nothing..
I am sorry................. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment