Saturday, July 25, 2009

Acually our school having a sport day at outdoor stadium this morning...but I'm not going..BECAUSE lazy and have a lot of tuition too..I don't want to replaced all of it..hahaz...And i thought last Tuesday is the real sport day...who knows last Tuesday just a rehearsal only...DUH..=.=...well,today is quite a boring and normal day..PEACE =))...owh ya,my brother gonna back from KL at mid of August..hehe...And my dad gonna bring us to Borneo Forest..Wuhoo~..can't wait for it..lolz...I'm exited now..lolz...By the way,my pal-Jack Lung is back~hahaha..wow...getting more handsome n handsome..lolz..and I realize that when a person just back from KL,the person will become more Fashion and handsome...hahaha...yea,so Jack Lung..he did~hahahaha..^^..he told my gangz that we will go out together for dinner n enjoy ~wow..You know how HIGH when go out with a handsome guy..hhahaha^^ LOLX!!!! wao,gonna enjoy the "rich people life"soon while out with jack n yian..hahaha..even one night also can..lolz...

okie,I gonna end at here~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment