Sunday, July 26, 2009



~My Baby Buddies~^^

~Jack LunG & YiaN~



~When they chit chatting~hahaha..=)) Take 1



~Chit chatting=) ~ Take 2

~Happy Belated Birthday To TzE~^^

Wuuu...TzE is making a wish..lolz..XD
After church I went for lunch with my gangz,Jack Lung and yian...=))...we went for celebrate our TzE belated Birthday...~hahaha..we celebrated it at "Lou Wai Lou"....We were having a lot of fun there..^^...And of cause,we ate a lot too..hahaha..While eating,we talked much..@.@..my gangz were so freaking funny...they keep on say about guys is useless ...lolz..hahahaha..don't blame me guys..hhahha..becz my gangz all had been hurt by guys b4..lolz..so everyone of us were so emo jus nw....lolz....then the birthday gal also talked about her own too~well, my ex bf was her beloved one b4..then becz of I had been chased away the guy..so Tze was so sad and emo too~ when she said about this thing,everyone was watching at me..so embarrassed..lolz..btw,i will never regret to be with my ex bf...it's because he was really my beloved one b4.~=))hmmm...after eating,we took some photos...=))...Geee...force LunG take a pic with me bt he don't want..but he promise take photo with me at the next time b4 he go bck to KL...lolz...U noe y he don't want take photo with me nw??..becz he said he havent deck up...lolz...what kind of reason was that..lolz..hahahaha..however,we enjoyed our lunch much...after lunch we need to go for church choir...then we just realized that yian is the one who only drove today..so 9 of US followed his car...hahahaha...we keep on squeezing with each others..lolz..and damn noisy!!!^^....So that y we r gangz..hahaha..lolz...on the way to choir,we keep on laughing n screaming here n there...@.@..
may be around 15mins ..finally we were arrived..when the car just stopped it,we all faster jumped down from car..the tyres almost flat..hahahahaha..C,hw heavy we were...lolz...^^....
btw,we still having a lot of fun today~=))...HAPPY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment