Friday, July 24, 2009

Wow...when I went to school this morning..i just realize that today is such a boring day... hmm...And when i looked up to the blackboard,i saw a lot of exam notes@.@...oh my goodness!! exam is coming soon!!! And And.. i din't even prepare any...And when the exam result is coming out,we gonna changing classes...this time i'm damn nervous...I scared i'm the one who gonna drop to the another class.....owh no!!!!!!!!! HAIZ~~

Owh ya,when after recess,I just know that we having a BM novel test....@.@...At that moment,I quickly asked my friend to tell me about the synopsis of the novel ...LOLX..then we having the test..haiz...I wrote a few of answer only because i just knew some of it..SAD.........NOBODY TELL ME GOT ANY TEST...Geee....



Btw,today is my dear buddy BIRTHDAY!!! BABY TZE--G®ace TaN~

H@pP¥ Bï®ŦħĐä¥!




MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSING BIRTHDAY!!!=))


Bäþ¥ BüĐďïęS RόЄЌ!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment