Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Awe!!!!! today around 12pm....a teacher came into my class and told us that we just need to stay at school until 12.40pm. After 12.40pm we can go home already,no need to stay back until 3.10pm ..WUHOO~ you know why..IT WAS BECAUSE IN OUR SCHOOL GOT A PERSON WHO HAVING H1N1!!!!!!!!!!...so teacher said it would spread very fast as well,so our school prefer we go back home early and rest...while after finish listened to the teacher,whole of my classmates jumped up n screamed happily!!! lolz..crazy dy..hahaha..they were so excited!! when i just walked out from the classroom and get shocked!! because whole of the school were so noisy,a lot of ppl were calling back home...@.@...from my block looking down,saw a lot of ppl edi carried their begs n walked out from school and off...wow!!! just 12pm!!! everybody was going home...wakao!!!Our school so geng l..lolz..even our school prefects also going home quickly...hahahaha..so am i too...took my beg n walked out from the classroom since teacher still in the classroom..lolz..hahahaha...so we gonna off 1 week ~holidays time!!! lolz...b4 my classmates went home,they keep on said "Happy New Year" to each others...lolz...really DAMN CRAZY!!!...hahahaha..hmm..let me think...how I gonna spend my time in one week of holidays...lolz..hahahahaha..COOL~Bt also feel pity to the person who get H1N1...so you rest well ar,don't spread it to another person..LOLX..>_< and rest well=))....

No comments:

Post a Comment