Friday, July 9, 2010

A Normal Day...

Alrite,I woke up around 7am this morning and I'm here to blog ..you will wonder why I'm here to blog rite?? haha..because I didn't go to school today and as u think am I escape class?? nieh,I was just too lazy to go to school today.=X..oh oh...the main point is acually I was avoid the Sj class today..LOL...so I decided not to go to school ..I'm so sorry..Its like I always avoid something which I can't face it though...

However,a friend is going to further study which he is in aus now..So I always think about did I miss up all of my friends who are oversea and continue their study. we don't even meet out for an age...+_+ And I totally miss them much...and I feel like I'm always the only one who leave behind,still stay in Miri,and between us are just too far for the distance...*sigh..what to do,just can miss them silently and prepare for the SPM..LOL..

okie,talk about my day..I have nothing to do since today is still school day and no one will on9...so I decide to study later..hmm hmm...so gonna off soon~
See ya~^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment