Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mum's Birthday~

Alright,it's been quite long I didn't update my blog...yea,tuitions homeworks and study make me a busy bee....

pffft,I was totally tired these few weeks..I didn't have a good rest and need to stay back the afternoon class everyday....+_+okie,not going to mention more about it here....hee~

yea~I did camdid some pics which is my mum birthday on 15/7....@@ see,such a long time I have no blogging here..hee~so nothing to say much,pictures will prove everything ~=)

My dad was playing Birthday song to my Mum although he just learned for 2 weeks i think and remember,He has no basic in piano..pretty cool right~ hahaa..

~The Birthday cake~


guess what,the cake is made by the hotcross bun baker which my sister did search the picture of the birthday cake from website and gave the picture to the baker.Anyway, he was success to make it!!!^_^


Hee~ Dad & Mum




Lovely family...
except my brother,he is in KL now..too bad~=)



Mum~Sis~ & I~hehe^^





No comments:

Post a Comment