Monday, July 12, 2010

Concert dinner


10/7,
the night head to join the concert dinner at school hall...
this was the 1st time i joined
and
it will be the last time too since I'm form 5 now(getting older)=X
hahaha..
Since this was the 1st time joined,and I did not know what I gonna to wear at the night...
I open my cupboard and looked into it ..
"hmm..this shirt is not nice"
"eee...too obvious to look through my body"
"ugh,the colour of this shirt is too dark"
.........and so on............
owh dear..I did choose for around 15 mins...and at last I did choose aT-shirt which look quite normal yet classy ...hahahaha..
So the night,we had a lot of fun there and full of delicious foods
I took lot of foods but I can't even finish it..hahahahXD
yeah,I know I'm always greedy...hehehe
ok,
And our principal did sang on that night..cool~~ hahaa..
But I can't understand what he sang then..
because it is a old song...LOL
However,I did camwhole with some of friends..teehee~
11/7,
After church I went to have my luch at Huang Cheng with my sister and mum..
We did waited for so long for the food @@..
means that we were damn hungry man!!! hahaa
And my sister and I head to Imperial Hotel to attend a piano competition...
and wow!!!
guess what...
Can't believe that had a lot of people were there already though we did arrived quite early too...
Anyway,we did enjoyed the music...
the guitarist are so pro!!!!! owh no,will fall in love with him so easily..hahahaXD
jus kd btw...hee~
and those pianist pretty pro!!!!
And one word to descride them=GENIOUS=
hahaha...
ok,
after the music competition,I went back home aorund 5pm...^_^
these the pics which took for these 2 days~=))
school concert dinner and camwhole with some friends~




~at the Inperial Hotel~



hee~so I need head to tuition now..C ya~















No comments:

Post a Comment