Saturday, July 3, 2010

Parent's Day

REeally don't like to wake up so early on saturday morning..
Because of the Parent's day is holding in school, we must attend it and prepare to scold by parents=.=...
While taking the results by teacher and she tried to speak well about my attitude...means that I'm very good in it okie!!!!
Though my results still not that bad..
And don't know someone thought he/she is very pro,and looked into your results,see who will be more better...
Don't like those people who always look down people...
Do you know what is self-respect??
And do you have any?!
Think about it DUDE!!!
owh ya,I just realised that you guys are just same at all...duh...
I shall not waste my time to talk about a bastard like that..
Anyway,let talk about my mood..lol
there is a silly stuff keep on cross through my brain..
what happen to me??!
I was just totally out of mind...
I have no idea to how to solve even a easy yet complicated question...
okie,today is not my day...
So I should go now...
to relax myself and forget about those things which make me feel bad...
* well,I don't really think I have any readers here..so can I write whatever I want?? hahaha XD
~see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment