Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Appeciate....

Even though I know that my birthday is at tommorow..
And I suppose to be very happy and looking forward..
But after something was happened just now and it was just so complicated..
I can't share it out the feeling because it is a secret deep in my heart...
I cried to my brother asked for his help...
How kind of my brother,he helped me to slove everything...
And my lovely mum and of cause my dad too...
I don't know how they solve it but I do always appreciate what they done for me...
I'm please to have all of them..
Even though we may quarrel,shout to each other....
But I still know that we are family...
I lose myself but they found back me..
I cried,they give me shoulder,a hand, a comfort...
I love them....always...
Anyway,I have been approve by my dad to let me sleep over my friend's house..
This will be the 1st time I gonna sleep over friend's house..
I never thought that I can get the pass from my dad..
I totally get comfort after knowing his answer..
So tonight I gonna spend my time with my love n my lovely friends...
without them,I gonna alone on the day of my birthday..
Thanks God,he always listen to my prayer...
When I grow up and recall back this post,I will know that I had a wonderful yet complicated birthday..
I know it sound stupid but this is my life~~~~~=)
So Smile......^_^ I gonna have a lot of fun tonight!!!!
And here we go my friends...................... =)
-E-

No comments:

Post a Comment