Monday, December 6, 2010

wonderful saturday

ow yeah~~~~ Finally I'm back to update my blog...
I always wondering is my blog been read by someone or anyone??
O.o This is not cool....
I used to think to close my blog in one day...
If there is no one support me anymore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway,gonna share some photos here..
on 4/12, I was like watching drama while I was tired to continue study...
Then my brother came into my room and asked me to out with ah yian..
So 3 of us went out to eat "shao bao" hehe...nice~
After that,that ah yian was too bored so he decided went to Tanjung...

And I did help them and myself to take a few photos(acually I fored them to camwhore together)^^


Ah yian driving ,so my silly brother camwhore together with me..=)

Do you realized that ah yian's leg?? haha..standing like a girl~~

^_^ A nice day to hang out at beach..

aaww~ my hair..blew up..haha
the wind was so strong..

I can't even open my eyes properly because there is too shinny
Vincent & Ah yian~

Ah yian said want to stand behind me because I'm short..lol!
Realized that Ah yian become fatter and fatter..haha^_^
Obviously,they r acting cool~

So I hope that I can be update more and anyway,wish me luck in SPM..=))

No comments:

Post a Comment