Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a busy day...

Sometime and somehow....
I strongly feel that busy can cause lonely too..
May be you can't get what I mean..
You need to experience it so that you will know how's the feeling well...
Today is a totally busy day...
Acually not that busy since I spent my whole day at outside but do nothing ..
And feel so lonely when I was busy...
I need a shoulder ...I need a courage...I need a comfort...
These are all I need now...
And I think today is not my day because the account test is not that easy as I expect...sigh...
I feel like everything just crush over me and I don't know what reaction I can make...
So stay cool here...I will fight with my future as long as I can breath...
wish my luck my friends & support me as long as we are always friends...haha..=))
-E-

No comments:

Post a Comment