Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brunei Trip

awww~ is Saturday again...
And I just came back from the Brunei.
Guess what,I slept ove at the Empire hotel!!
I only have a word to decribe about the hotel,AWESOME!!!!!
Honestly,I had never seen this kind of big huge hotel before..
Anyway,2 days 1 night stay in the hotel is totally not enough to visit all of it...
So I promise,I will be go for visit the hotel again in one day,and with my love one~heee..
Well,let the photos do the talks..
I will be just upload a few photos only,you can view more photos in my facebook after I finish upload it..~
So,here we go........................
Before we went to the brunei,we went to excapade to have our lunch.
hehehe...^_^

After we arrived the empire hotel,I took photos around...^^

we follow a small car to go everywhere we want because the hotel is too big and is very hard to walk around by our own legs..haha..

cheers everyone~^^

T love the toilet the most...hahaha...It just look perfect!!!

This is my room number =))

This is one of the block of the hotel which also we stay in...

This is the cinema at the hotel..and my bro,sis & I watched the Narnia at the nite..It cause us RM8(brunei money) =)

Huge right!?!?! hahaha..love it so much...

The christmas decoration...It just so pretty~

Look at the view!!! aren't beautiful??~^_^

There have the bowling club too...but which need to pay it if we want to play..so we went to sona which is free one..hahaha...


hehehe...I was just pretend to act like playing it...>_<..nice~
This is the place of the Golf park....it is just so so so BIG!!!

hee~
we did play with the boat too...
although we don't know how to move the boat normally..hahaa..

Here we go...this is inside the cinema..
And honestly,the quality is much much much more n more better than miri cinema...
I'm just absolutely fall in love with the cinema..hahahaa..
okie~ That all i want to upload it here...so hope you will be enjoy with my pictures too...=))
-E-


No comments:

Post a Comment