Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09~

Today is a special day for you and me and everyone.. It's because today is 09/09/09...=))...And of cz today is Louis's birthday~ I'm sure he will be very happy at today~^_^...

well,everyone is happy but I'm getting sad..I hate one of a guy which is my classmate too...He is the worst person I never met ~I will always don't like him...He love to bully ppl,thought that was very fun~..So I have been bully by him today at school and i cant stand it anymore.. I getting very very very angry and scold out loudly as I can and......I cried...haix..I'm too kind which I always forgive him after he bully me,n pretend said sorry to me..so from now on,I won't forgive u whatever u did to me....okie,I won't hate u anymore but I won't treat u as my friend anymore too....always make teacher and students angry and always thought u r the always right one...I tell you and warn you!!!! Don't always think about that u r the king or any...YOU are just nothing..don't think you are pro enough..

I'm not gonna to write about YOU more in my blog it is because YOU will spoiled my blog as well....dirty my blog...duh..I'm super unhappy now..from now on,when u talked to me I will always pretend not to heard u...This is always your fault......

hmm...so just hope you will out of my mind ,my way, my view and just hope that u will dissapear infront of me and everyone...sien~=( (worst memories at today morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment