Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today i miss out one thing which is my class having a BBQ at tanjung this morning...I"m quite regret that I didn't have joined them..
Acually it was because of my dad don't let,want me stay at home...n another reason is the worst guy was going so I better don't go...hmm..well,surely they have a lot of fun there~when I saw their gathering pic...I'm getting touch...the pic let me feel that we r just a big happy playful family~^_^ain't it is a wonderful memories?!?!..='))...well,I always appreciate that I have this group of friends together play around,sharing around & caring each others...we r always family~^_^..
although I'm not joining them..but I still feel happy with them because we r 4A1 FAMILY!! ahahahha..cool~

this is the pic which I really get touch~=))

No comments:

Post a Comment