Sunday, September 6, 2009

I dint have go to church today because I have a performance at new Chicago School of Music around 11am...This is the 1st time i went to it...It not quite hard to find the way to the Chicago School I think...Well,I had quite lot of fun at there..enjoy music n relax ownself...^_^..all of them are damn pro~ but i think I'm not good enough...I thought I won't saw any ppl that i knew it at there..But who noes,I saw a lot...@.@...then I'm super nervous too..and playing with quite lot of wrong notes...='(....bt nvm,it dy end..hahaha^^..eat lunch with tan,then i hurt my hand...i touch the hot plate n get hurt..lolx...noob~XD..hahaha...and another finger get hurt,cz playing piano....really geng hoh,playing piano can played until like that...hahaha...wu~ seems like im pro ~hiek hiek hiek..just kd^^...

hmm,then evening I went to pasar malam there with dad..we bought a lot of foods from those malay ppl..yum yum~I ate a lot to9 cz of those foods...fuh*hahaha.. btw,my hand was hurt, so can't washed dishes...yeah!! muahaha...bt i still need to wipe it..lolx..n fold n ironing clothes..deng..suang liao..='(hahaha..lolx..so tmr weekdays again..hmm...gonna face all those homeworks again n again~..=))






~Ling Lee & EvE~( my partner;we both duet when we performed)

No comments:

Post a Comment