Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm moody....and I felt hurt....
tear drop by....
heart bleeding....not cause of love,not cause of everything...
but it just cause of my problem...
no measure to solve it....

headache...heart pain...
seems like the knife just insert to my heart...
no one can understand me...
even my parents....
even my family..

I just want to cry...
It always make me feel better...
feel good...
but still it always let me facing the worst..
I can't handle it anymore..

I always try to fly off the handle...
try to let off my feeling...
but still...no one understand me...

I always feel alone...
alone walk through my life...
seems like I grown in a colorless life...

But once again...
I heard GOD voice...
I heard that he is comforting me..
when I feel alone,hopeless,unhappy.....
He just always beside me...
He love me....
Thanks my Lord...

I always need you my Lord...
may all the faith with God...
you are my seek asylum..
you r the light which light up my future...

~Emo~

No comments:

Post a Comment