Thursday, September 3, 2009

hmm..quite a few days did not have blogging...It cause of I need to do a lot of housework since my maid back to her kampung to celebrate Hari Raya with her family...I'm sure that she miss her children very much...so am I, I miss my brother much too..=))...

However,I supper tiring while doing housework..haha....bt I glad that i can learn hw to cook as well..cool~...^^....and after holidays,I have a lot of tuition need to replace it...deng..@.@..I'm damn regret that I'm so lazy didn't even went to tuition when holidays...then nw need to replace all over it!!!!

and my last exam,some subject got high marks bt some got the lowest marks..hahah..@.@...haix...I'm getting quite worst in study...I'm not comfident in my studies at all...It drive me crazy...haix..bt what can i do...just have to continue study n study....to light up my future...lolx..

and I love to emo everyday...hahaha..don't know y...it just make me feel much better after emo...hahaha..@.@....=))

No comments:

Post a Comment