Monday, August 31, 2009

31/8---Monday

This afternoon I went to my friend's house to practice the violin n piano which we need to perform at coming Sunday ..And her house is just near by Louis house......When around 2pm,Kelvin came to my house n fetched me because my parents were attending a funeral can't fetched me...Tan and Louis were in the car too...However,this is the 1st time i went to my friend-Ling Lee's house...so We were trying to find her house...and u guess what,we found that her house was SUPPER DUPER TRIPPER BIG!!!!! OWH MAN!!!!!!!!! she is pretty rich!!!!!!!!! I just don't know how to imagine her house...just when u saw it,u will just speechless..lolx!!! well,when the gate was open and I saw a guide there..wow!! rich ppl is always like that lor..hahaha..when I walked over the stair and saw my friend...=))....man!!! when i walked into her house,I just felt liked I'm missing...lolx..hahahah..cz the house is really damn big!!!hahaha...

So after 4pm,Tan came n fetched me then we went hiking with Louis and my sister..After hiking,we went to Marina Bay to relax n c the sunset..hahaha...

I miss the sea..
It nice n pretty...
I miss the wind..
It blowing me...
And I miss my love one...
Which already walk far away from my heart...
I miss everything that I had b4...
Which was the wonderful memories in my heart...
**MISS MY LOVE ONE**

However,I will be stronger...It is because I still have a long journey that need I walk though....

No comments:

Post a Comment