Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My fren scold me to have more confident in myself'

Eve.wong!!!! c....I'm so kind..listen to u..write the post tat u want me to post it ler..hahaha..blek^^..hmm..my B.B.F scold me that i always not confident enough to myself...well,yea...she is correct...i never feel confident to myself...too bad~bt I'm lucky that i have a B.B.F to care about me...she always will guide me,listen to me,sharing our things to each other n moreover....I always appriciated it..^^...thx my dear eve.wong~haha...so that y we r friend until now...I hope our friendship will never end~muakz..^^ hehe...


my dear eve.wong^^

she is pretty rite?? she is pretty,cute,kind,innocent,playful,gamer,good listener....^^ n the most important is......she is always my BEST FRIEND!!!^^...friendship never end~=))

1 comment:

  1. Aiyu..u praise me too well..now im blushing ><'' hahahahah my dear choo so u noe tis lesson to have more confident in urself =) no one is perfect kay? ^^

    ReplyDelete