Sunday, August 2, 2009

hmm...today after lunch i went to play badminton with sis n our friends around 2pm...wow~when i played with my sis,we keep on laugh..By the way,we don't know what we were laughing...lolz..and when almost finish playing badminton,we just realized that levin n russel were gone...and my sis,yvonne and I started to find them..we walked up to the stage n tried to find both of them...who noes,when i just pass by the door,i heard levin's sound..then i tried to open the door...while i'm tried to open the door,the door suddenly open by itself...@.@...then a person with a white long towel..lolz..at that moment, i thought was a ghost...lolz...and i SCREAMED!!! hahahaa...>_<( because I'm scare of ghost) however,i just ran down from the stage n tried to control myself...lolz~ phew~ that all was levin's idea..i think...hahaha...

So after playing badminton,tan fetched my sis to tuition and i followed kelvin them to go for eat..=))while eating,we talked n laughed a lot too..lolz^^...it was really fun when joining them..=))..By the way,they r talkative too..hahahhaa...=))

after eating,i decided to go to kelvin's house..but kelvin keep on rejected me...lolz..then tan and I keep on forcing kelvin...and tan asked me to follow kelvin's car 1st...then i quickly jumped into kelvin's car..lolz hahaha...so kelvin really no idea to both of us...so i followed kelvin back to his house...b4 back to kelvin's house,we fetched louis,huong and russel back to home 1st..hahhaa..wow~ all of their house are really not bad~quite big..lolz...rich people is always like that d lar..hahaha

Then after reached kelivn's house,tan and i faster ran down from car n keep on taking photos here n there..lolz..muhahaha..after that,we quickly went inside to the house...WOW!!! damn rich okie!!!!!!!....hahaha..but his house was quite messy..hahaha..never mind..and i ran up to upstair ..then kelvin tried to block my way,and i pulled kelvin's clothes and asked tan faster ran into his bedroom...WUHOO!!!! DAMN MESSY...muahhahahahaha...I took a lot of pics in his room..lolz^^...when u saw the pics,u will know how messy there was..=))

After that,tan fetched me back to home..I asked tan whether can drive faster because I'm late to home..scared parents will scold..lolz..then tan drive with high speed..WALAO!!!! DAMN SCARY !!!! I keep on screamed here n there because i'm scared ...hahahaha..BUT..IT'S COOL N EXCITED!!! lolz..muahahhaa..^_^ Tan,u r damn cool when u are driving with high speed~hahahahaha...=))

please enjoy the photos~




Tan & I.. we just reached kelvin's house,we took some photos infront of his big door..lolz..hahahaha..
take 1#




take 2#

took the pic while inside kelvin's car..=))

Tan & kelvin..hahaha..both of them are freaking funny~lolz..peace=))

kelvin's house..wow~!!! damn big !!! lolz..hehehe^^

the kitchen...hahaha..

the stair...~.~

wuhoo~me,kelvin & tan..we took the pics inside kelvin's room..muahahhaha
take 1#

take 2#
kelvin's bao bei laptop...hahaz..c his table..so messy..hiek hiek hiek^^

Kelvin's bed!!!!! CUTE!!!!! muahahahahaha..^^
hahaha..damn messy rite..hohoho^^..bt his room is nice~

all the toys r kelvins'..lolz..hahah
take 1#

take 2#

the living room..wow~ big..hahaha
take 1#

take 2#

No comments:

Post a Comment