Monday, August 10, 2009

A worst day

I'm totally sad!!!...well,i think this is the way that I can do it n I must do it!!!...I'm hurting somebody..I know I'm damn bad!!!!...Acually i never treat a guy like that b4...I always just act like i'm the most strong...without anyone,I'm still strong..bt yet i just realize that ...I"M WRONG!!!! AND TOTALLY WRONG ENOUGH!!!!!!... I"M choosing the wrong way to being with u...cz i noe im gonna hurting u...im sorry...i noe a word of sorry is just nth..bt,it's really come though of my heart...I noe wat did i done n im worst...pls forgive me what did i done to u..and im shocked n stressed when i noe that the 1st time i treat a guy on this way...cherrish the way u treat me..it was becz tis is the 1st time i felt like been protected...thx~ SORRY N THANK YOU~ no much thing to say...just ....i still got my on way to go for it..END of THIS MEMORY!~

No comments:

Post a Comment