Saturday, August 15, 2009

arh...quite a little little bit long time dint have update my blog..hahhaa..hmm..let strat from yesterday....yesterday morning when I'm preparing to go to school..I took my bottle while I'm on the way walk to the car..then i realized that the belt of the bottle was break off...@.@...At that moment I'm quite hurried to go to school,then i turned around n asked my mum angrily that y the belt of the bottle will break off...then I heard a tiny voice from my kakak....she seems liked quite scared n nervous when I'm asking my mum for the reason..then do u know what did she said....SHE SAID WAS ME BREAK IT OFF... WHEN SHE WASHED MY BOTTLE,SHE SAW THE BELT OF THE BOTTLE ALREADY BREAK OFF!!! WAKAO!!!!!
IF I KNEW THE BELT OF THE BOTTLE ALREADY BREAK OFF,HOW COME I STILL CAN HOLD IT WHEN I PUT IT IN THE BASIN!!!! DUH!!!!!!....she told my mum was me!!!! suck man!!!! I unexpectedly that she lie to me n my mum!!! n i kena been scold by my mum...wow!!! this time I'm really more angry!!! but I'm not good in speaking bm so I just supercilious look to kakak n walk out from house...duh...in the car,i complained to my dad...then my dad told me that she is just a servant,din't have study any...so do forgive her what did she done any wrong...LOLX... hmm hmm..then after school n back home,dad just realized that he forgot to bring out the key...so my sis,dad n I at outside waiting my mum back...at that time,it was raining!! N rain heavily.. wuhoo~ we were so happy ...n n i decided to played under the rain..lolz..then take off my uniform n with a slipper and keep on push my sis out of under the roof...then suddenly my dad pretand walked towards me n push my out to the rain..lolx!!!! gee....!!!!hahahaha..my dad played with us..then my dad really too high..asked my doggy jumped into the car...wow!!! N my doggy jumped up to the cushion with it dirty legs...APU!!!! ...n my dad just keep on laugh ...lolx...yiew,n my doggy sat on the cushion too..lolz..@.@....then i faster asked my dog came down from the car...if not,we were been scold by mum if let her saw it..hahaha..then after that my kakak came out from her room,when she talked to me,I don't want looked to her..lolz...cz I'm still angry her about the morning she put the blame on me..lolx...sien...btw, my mum was back n took the key to open the door n go inside to the house..At evening,while im drinking water..i saw the new yellow belt of the bottle..lolz..yiew!!! yellow!!! not nice in looking!!!! duh...bt dint hv any measure that i can do....so i just use it with the ugly yellow belt of bottle...lolx..hahaha..


ugly rite..with yellow colour....lolx..

the yellow belt of the bottle...#


hmm...n today I'm not going to celebrate levin's birthday at nite...cz i need to study to prepare the next week exam..haiz..sad qin qin...lolx..hahahaha..so have fun to kelvin them n enjoy to9...=))....

No comments:

Post a Comment