Sunday, August 9, 2009

wow...2 days didn't upload anything...too busy~...hmm...when at friday,i went out with my church friend at 1pm..we went out cz of we need to bought the foods of bbq for this Saturday night...we went out for whole noon...n i'm just looked like ahsam...lolz...carried a lot of things..muhahaha..lolz..hmmm...then around 5pm.we don't noe where did we still need to go..so we went to fetch a friend n go for dinner....and after dinner we went to pakson awhile..kelvin told me that they were in pakson bt i din't have saw them...hahhaa...then after awhile,we went to church choir dy...



mei ru~engnee~eve



mei ru~eve~engnee^^

okie, now go for Saturday..hmm..at Saturday morning,after finish piano & violin class n bible class n my lunch,i went to pakson with my sis n bunch of friends ...we go for watched HARRY POTTER!!! finally!!!...lolz..btw,carol~im so sorry that i forget to inform u..cz i just decided it at the last minutes...hmm...after watched movie,i went to my church to prepare the bbq for the night..^^...i enjoyed the night,n i had invited some friends to join us...well,i hope they will enjoy n love to join us as well~=))...

Sunday~
today after church i went to have my lunch with my family n go for youth choir ~ HM..after youth choir,i went to eat ice with my some of gangs n ah lung...hhahaa..cool~lolz...we had a lot of fun there~=))n when ah lung fetched us back,we took a lot of pics in his car with sun glasses...loll



hehehe~ whee^^

jack lung shy shy~ lolz.....take 1#
take 2#

vivien~ song en~

No comments:

Post a Comment