Sunday, August 23, 2009

hmm...nth much to say....just to9 had something happened....it had been made me so emo n embarressed..well...friend is always complicated.....Ain't that easy to make friend with each others...and i ,did the most worst decision at to9....I supposed not to say it out,but i did...I thought i still got the chance....and I'm dissapointed when knowing the ans..acually i dy got expect about the effect..bt i still want to try....bt it just seems like everything getting worst and emty ..haiz...no wonder i always feels tat someone was cooler to me...i have been tried my very best to be the best...bt i failed...

btw,knew the ans dy..what should i still can do??..just let it go...become to a normal life...so give an advice to ownself..eve,u r always the strong gal...be brave,no coward....face it !!! u got ur own way...no afraid..god will light up your way...just be brave n always faith to god....eve,u r such an innocent gal but u will always be okie~

miss all the pass....bt it all will be the memories...i will lock it up,n lock into my brain n my heart..never forget.."I don't hate you,but I also don't love u anymore"~ it's just a simple words..but i do really mean it...I will look forward,never turn around or turn to the back again...I appriciated all the things that i had b4...just thx to u all of you walked into a part of my life~it really meaningful...=))

No comments:

Post a Comment