Sunday, August 30, 2009

29/8----Saturday

Today the activity of our youth group was going to Marina Bay...so around 4pm our youth group went to Marina Bay to relax n enjoy the sunset...while we reached there,my buddies keep on took lot of pics...^_^ since we all love to took pics together...hahaha..So we did enjoyed the surrounding n nature....It is a good view to enjoy n relax...Btw, I'm in a little bit bad mood...since this noon someone told me smthing which was hurt me lot...But it was dy pass,I always will be fine n will be more stronger n stronger...=') However,thx for telling me the truth and let me to face it as well... well,my buddies were so care about me too...they keep on make me smile n laugh at Marina Bay...They always are my buddies~^_^

ps: our group of buddies got one is missing in the pics..name Hui LoO~..It was because b4 we went to Marina Bay,we played the seesaw...then we played too high...then ah loo was flying out from the seesaw and her chin was knocked by the seesaw...haiz....At that moment,it was very dangerous...All of us was too playful and get shocked and cause trouble to our own buddy..I'm so so sorry my dear ah loo...well,her chin was bleeding as well and she almost crying...i think she was crying lor....It was quite hurt n pain....ah loo,sayang~ >_<
pong & Eve


Jia's fingers...hahaha


~YaN~LyN~PonG~VieN~


~LyN~PonG~( nice background)..haha

PonG~VieN~LyN Take 1#

Take 2#


=))
♥ Baby BuddieS


~LyN~YaN~VieN~JiA~PonG~TzE~


this is the pic which was long time ago dy..bt that song enn keep on want me to post on my blog..lolx...deng...@.@...well,i gonna post on it since I had been force by her..hahaha..so u r happy nw...lolx..hahahaha..=)

I'm taking the plastic of rubbish...yiew!!...n it edit by song enn..lolx
so thats y she keep on want me to upload it..haha..@.@



30/8----Sunday


This morning at the church after service,I talked to Nick finally....haha...well,he is always handsome but just the pimple on his face was been spoiled..lolx..hahaha...but still...handsome ~hehe^^...hmm...we chi-chat awhile since tmr he need to go bck to KL as well....well,I always appreciate him that he been walked through part of my life~=))....And I'm happied to talk with him because we seldom got the chance to talk with each other since he is so far away at KL...hahaha..owh ya,I also quite appreciate to Louis since he also walked through part of my life too~hahaha...=)....

After church,I went to have my lunch with sis and tan and kelvin..we chi-chat here n there while we were eating....after lunch,we went to pakson n window shopping n ate ice-cream..=)....around 3pm,we just went back home....^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment