Friday, August 28, 2009

23/8--sunday~

hmm..this Sunday early morning,my family and I did not went to church...It was because we went to Borneo Rainforest Resort for a half day trip with a group of people,who were some how all related together(tai pu tong xiang hui)its a chinese "sub-race's" society,but most contain old people~

At 1st,im so excited to go for it..so when we arrived,I choosed the 3rd group which was using our legs to walked around the Borneo Rainforest and also the most activity in 3rd group~so I did joined it with my whole family except my bro n grandma..both of them joined the 1st group beacause the 1st group is specially design for old folks who don't have the strength to walk..bt my bro will joined the 1st group because his legs was pained since he falled down carelessly~

so we started our journey....on the way,we took quite a lot of pics...well,acually it wasn't quite fun for me..because it was so tired n quite bored to walked around and see all those flowers,big ants,largest trees,the rooms,weird fishes and moreover...hmm it just seems like jungle tracking...

owh ya,u know which car that we sat on it to travelled us all around the borneo?? hahaha..It was a big trailer!!! wow~^^ pretty cool huh~hahaha..but it move slower~And we cross over the river by a motor boat~^^.... It's cute..lolx..hahaha..btw,we had quite a lot of fun at there since my sis n I keep on laughing with nonsense~hahaha..

we did enjoyed the trip and appreciated it~^^

pls do enjoy the pics below~=))



~Family~
~me~sis~grandma~



26/8----Wednesday


I went to pakson at around 12pm with tan's car and went to fetched Fanny too since we gonna to celebrated her belated birthday~....At pakson,we ate our lunch at MC Donald..we enjoyed much...after that,we went to played bowling ball....And u know wat...our galz(fanny,ann ni,xing hui,mei yii,chen tze & me) forget to paid the bowling ball money n we just played it...so those guys(levin,louis,kelvin & tan) helped us to paid it..deng..@.@..hahaha..so sorry owh...Cz this is the 1st time i played bowling ball so i dont noe when need ot paid the money..lolx...

After finish played bowling ball,we window shopping awhile and decided went to double star to have our dinner...but all those galz dy went home except fanny & me..so we followed the guys to double star..=))...

After finish dinner,I dont noe y...Im moody suddenly...then i decided went to tanjung to relax and cried out..>_<


took by fanny~=))

~fanny & Eve~


=))

27/8----Thursday


to9 i went to Micheal Steamboat to enjoy my dinner with my classmates...all were galz^^..we had a lot fun,eat a lot n playing aorund!!!....we were enjoyed the foods,chi chat a lot,played a lot,shout a lot,laugh a lot,took a lot of photos,act a lot of weird n stupid actions and moreover....we were so enjoyed it and damn crazy!!^_^ hahaha..after 8.30pm,i called tan to come n fetch me while tan is around the corner too i think...when tan just arrvied,everyone thought tan was my BF..lolx..hahahaha..they were so funny!!!...

after that,I don't feel want to so early back home..so I decided went to louis's house n look around..haha...and we called louis out to limteh...wow~we waited him quite a bit long at outside cz he quite "ai mei" hehehe..blek~..after louis was get in tan's car,we went to fetch tan's cousin n went for limteh..we chi chat a while..then going home...on the way bck home,tan playing with his car..shake here n there..make me shouted a lot..@.@...hahaha..around 10pm something I just arrived home~=))


ps: pls do enjoy the pictures below^^



@.@..we were climbing on Maureen's car to take photos..hahaha^^

we sat on the car hahaha..we were so heavy..lolx
Both crazy galz tried to act cool n "fighting"=))hahaha...we were "drunk"...lolx...^^

c....hw messy we were...lolx..hahahabt fun fun^^




we were crazy n drunk....


we tried to act cool but ann ni laugh jor~"zuo bai arh"hahaha..^^


Smile SmilE SMILE^_^HAPPY!!!

ow my gosh!!! we were damn crazy !!! hahaha..@.@

Enjoying with the foods^^



when I'm on the way bck home,I told tan that i never c him cry b4 ..then asked him to cry ...hahaha...who noes,he really cried out..lolx..bt it was just act..lolx..


tan act emo~hehehe..

he tried to cry out..lolx...hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment