Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This morning I went to played badminton with Dickson Sim at 8am since he already asked me for quite a few time..well,this morning i wake up at 7am,went to bath n prepared...but he arrived my house at around 7.30am i think..deng@.@...i din't even prepared finished...but bo bian lorh..i rushed out from the house to his car...n the problem is......I FORGET TO BROUGHT MY BOTTLE!!! hahaha..no idea..because too rushed at that moment..so when i to get on his car,i saw his cousin --sien hao in his car too...deng@.@...quite embarrassed cz a stranger that i don't know..lolx..hhahaha..sorry>_<....hmm..acually I'm not quite so like dickson.It is because he love to bully me and make me xia soi in class or everyway...but....i noe he was just playing around...aduh,but play also need a limit ma..he is too over....everytime make me angry..then i thought he was hate me and keep on bully me...who noes,he still will always called me n asked me out together to hang out or play badminton or watever....apu~I am so comfused...I don't noe whether wanna hate him or friend with him..lolx..hahaha..nvm then...just let it pass..hahaha..hmm...well,at badminton court,fanny was late..=.=ll...cz of rong xing forget where's her house,then late for 1 hour!!!! walao..lolx..hahaha..then we played until 9.30am..n went home..after that,fanny asked me y i dint hv joined them together to have our breakfast..then i told her that im lazy..muahaha..cz I'm not so closed with rong xing them bar...so decided went bck home..who noes,tat kelvin called me when i just arrived home and said want go to my house..of cz no lorh!!!! i told him went out to have breakfast..muahhaha...phew~if not...my room pics will be in kelvin's blog rite nw..hahaha..so went out with levin n kelvin to have our breakfast...

wow!!! it was so fun lorh...cz levin n I keep on bully kelvin..lolx..btw,we kacao a little kid tat who sat at another table..the kid was so cute..hahaa..hmm..then we chi chat around 1 hours more i think..then we went to curtin...muahhahaa...wow~never stepped in it b4...(seems like a "shang ba lao" that never saw it b4 )hahahaha...when arrived curtin,levin was in "emergency"..he asked me to help him took his bag awhile n ran fast to the toilet..muahah..then when i took his bag walked into the curtin..wow,im look like curtin ppl..going to curtin study jor~muahahha...

after that,kelvin n levin brought me to look around their uni...lolx.hahaha..it is really big!!!...bt seems like quite boring too cz may be too quiet?? hahaha..lolx...n n we took a few pics at curtin..lolx...to show u the evidence..after that,levin fetched my bck home..at that moment,tan called levin..muahhaha..I picked up levin's phone n talked with tan..i told him that im fanny...tan was so nervous n high lerh...he speechless jor~he was shy...muahahah..then tan knew was me after levin told him when they meet at noon..hahahahaha...so funny arh that tan,he is so innocent...lolx..>_<..hehe..sorry...blek~

at noon,my mum fetched my sis,bro n I went for checking our teeth since we always check it in every year one time...haha...owh no!!! I'm damn nervous and scared lerh!!! cz last time was too painful n bleeding when after checking..lolx..then when i went inside to c the dentist,i used my hand to cover my mouth n told her that can i dont want check...muahhaha...then my mum said must checked..lolx..hahahT_T...no idea~so i have been check n to have a tooth filled..lolx..hahaha..bt after finish still okie lor,wnt tat pain dy..hahaha..then after finished checking,our family when to eat ice..yum yum~

around 4pm,my bro n I went to pakson to hang out with my bro's frens and together watched movie.name "up"...weee^^...it was so fun with them..n sebastian was joining us too..cz he was my bro's fren since they were same classes in primary..lolx..wow!!!! eng dao arh!!!! muahahaah..n he really is a funny guy!!! lot of joke...we chi chat there in coffee bean..then until around 6pm..then we went bck home...hmm...so may be tmr nite i gonna join them to have dinner too..wuhoo~lolx...hahahaha..




Curtin^^hahaha

kelvin & levin..hehehe^^


~Curtin's Library~

Levin was trying to opened the TV i think...@.@


hehehe..^^ Vin & Eve----Curtin

^^


~Kelvin & Eve~

No comments:

Post a Comment