Tuesday, August 4, 2009

arh!!!!

to9 when I'm at tuition..suddenly got a call.....but i never saw the number b4...then i thought it was my friend called me...who noes when i just picked the phone call,a gila lakia keep on sang n talked a lot of lakia words....duh..=.=lll....DAMN IT!!!! I'm was get shocked and scared..i hurry passed by my hand phone to my tuition friends...they keep on scolded him...even rude words also came out from their mouth..lolz...btw,the person really so scary n weird...sob sob...
and after tuition i just went home,got another call again....im damn nervous n worry...bt still,i picked up the phone call... no one spoke n quite noisy...and i thought was the gila lakia using another hp number called me...then after awhile, a msg in....who noes,that was my friend called me with her another hp num..lolz...gee....my friend told me don't picked up the phone call while u don't know the number...but if i din't have picked it out....it may be will be my friend called me..bt if i picked it up..it may should be a stranger....@.@...HAIZ....getting a little moody~='(

No comments:

Post a Comment