Monday, September 21, 2009

~Life~

12/9 (Saturday)

Today our youth group's activity was celebrated birthday for those fellow friends whose birthday are at January - September~we had a lot of fun..we played some games and ate cake~^_^ yummy~hahaha.. At night I went to Pakson and celebrated our buddy-YaN's Birthday...=)) we had the dinner at Secret Recipe..after that,I went back home early because dad want me went back home..so I din't take any photos with my buddies..too bad..hahax..

~we were playing games~
*The Birthday cake*


15/9 ( Tuesday)


Today night at SC tuition we were too bored and when we were doing exercise paper,we played around,laugh around,making a lot of noice and took some video which took by Fanny..hahhaa..




16/9 (Wednesday) ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED SONG ENN & CHING YII~^_^


18/9 ( Friday)

To9 I went to Boulevard by my cousin's car...well,acually I'm alone while I'm going there..I went to Boulevard to attend our school Singing Competition..This is the 1st time I attend it..haha..well,guess what,sure is Terrence get the 1st~..hmm..owh ya,do u guys know that he is my idol of singing?? hahaha..surely u guys will get shock while u know it I think..hahaha..

that night my best fren-eve.wong was going too..hahah..I'm quite surprised cz seldom will saw her in shopping complex..hahaha..so we took quite a lot of photos~=))

Terrence Ling(with a confident pose)..lolx..haha take 1#

take 2#

take 3#

Wuhoo~ my beloved Eve.Wong~^^


~Mei hui~Eve.Wong~Me~

Mei Hui & EvE

That eve.wong so bad..U c what is she doing within her hands..lolx..hahaha..



No comments:

Post a Comment